Is it time to call a tree service in Fresno to remove that old tree? It can be a painful choice to make, but sometimes the tree gets too close to the house, gets too diseased, gets an incurable infestation of some pest, or grows too tall and gets close to a power line. If any of these things occur, its best to do the right thing and get rid of the tree. Although you might have spent hours and hours getting the tree to where it is today, it is almost dishonorable to the tree to allow it to suffer in bad conditions.
Our tree removal service will plan it out, climb up the tree and tie two long ropes near the top. Anchor them on the opposite side of the one that we want it to fall towards. This will allow us to adjust the direction the tree is being lowered in, just in case it starts leaning towards anything it could destroy.
Call Us Now for a Free Quote on Tree Removal, Tree Topping, Tree Pruning and Stump Removal.
Call Now (832) 900-4016
Once the tree is down, stump removal can be slightly more difficult. We have several choices; use a stump chipper that will completely destroy the visible section of the stump. Or we can dig it out. Digging out the stump is much more thorough, but takes time. You can choose to do this yourself or have the family help. If you have kids this shouldn’t be a problem. Kids often find the thought of digging fun, and are excited to go outside and dig all day long with their friends.
Getting Tree Cutting Services For Yard Maintenance
When you need to get a tree removal service for your property, cost is one of the most important things that you need to consider. A lot of things are considered when it comes to determining tree removal service cost and where going to look at some of them in this article.
Size Of The Trees
The size of the trees to be removed is the first factor that's considered when tree removal companies solve for the costs of the services that they're going to offer. Trees can grow really high with some reaching up to 60 to 100 feet high. These trees include hardwoods, walnuts, and red oak. In general, most companies charge $500 and more but won't go beyond a thousand dollars for these trees. The other range lies between 30 t0 60 feet high. The tree removal cost for these trees range from $200 and above. Smaller trees only grow up to a max of 30 feet high such as the Mulberry tree. Getting these trees removed will cost you an average of $125 and above.
After a tree is cut down, a stump is left behind. You might want to get rid of this as well. Stump grinding is done to remove tree stumps and will cost you extra. Aside from this, companies may also charge extra fees for pulling the logs and chipping the branches.
Take a close look at all of these things so that you can have a really good understanding as to how the services that you're going to get are priced.
Call Us Now for a Free Quote on Tree Removal, Tree Topping, Tree Pruning and Stump Removal in Fresno.
Call Now (832) 900-4016
Tree Pruning And Trimming Services For The Best Results
Although a homeowner could trim large trees it is best left to a professional tree trimming service because they have the knowledge, experience, and equipment. If you are planning on hiring a professional to trim your trees there are several factors that figure into the cost. Some of these factors include where you are located, size of the tree(s), amount of trimming that is required, accessibility to the tree(s), how much time has elapsed since the last trimming, health of the tree, travel expenses, risks involved, type of equipment, how long to complete the job, and more. Here are some examples of tree trimming costs.
• Trees like olive, mulberry, dogwood that are twenty-five to thirty feet high would cost approximately seventy-five to four hundred fifty dollars but this does not include the clearance cost.
• Trees like crabapple, black gum, black adler that are thirty to sixty fee high would cost approximately one hundred seventy five to eight hundred eighty dollars, also excluding obstacle clearance charges
• Trees like red oak, American ash, pine trees, locust, sugar maple can grow more than sixty feet tall and will involve more expenditures. They can cost approximately three hundred to more than one thousand dollars.
It is important that you do tree trimming on a regular basis as it will help to keep them healthy and strong, makes them disease free, and increases their longevity. Also, broken or dead branches could fall over power lines or roofs and cause a lot of damage.
Identifying the Best Tree Removal Services
Tree removal costs vary on the type of job or service needed. It also depends on level of difficulty needed and the obstacles that affect tree removal. It depends on the operating cost of the entire service. It also depends on the equipment to be used. The position or location also affects the price. The size which includes the height, width and number of branches are additional concerns. Looking at all these factors would then give anyone the proposition that it is expensive in a sense. Getting a service from certified and skilled workers would instantly give anyone the impression that service fees can not be bargained. For instance stump removal cost varies depending on the size and stump placement. Pruning services vary depending on the species, age, location and how often it will be performed.
Typically, trimming large and mature trees would approximately charge $500 to $1400 each tree. Large trees are those with 60-100 ft height. This includes ancient maples, walnuts, elms, Black Locust, Red Oak and American Ash. Smaller trees about 30 ft high like Russian Olive, Dogwood or Mulberry cost about $125 to $450. Medium size trees like Crabapple and Black Gum which are about 30-60 ft high are charged about $200-$900. Old and dry trees are rated cheaper cost since they are easy to chopped down.
- Share work with the tree removal services. Offer to help in cleaning mess after cutting/trimming. Invest in inexpensive electric chainsaw, and work your way to do branch trimming. The latest electric chainsaws are designed to be lightweight and easy to operate. One has to just use it with care and safety precautions. Branches can be brought to wood recycling centers. It is also best to invite neighbors to share the wood with.
- Learn to perform stump removal without stump grinder techniques. It is a cheaper alternative but may require patience and time.
- Get several estimates before deciding on getting the service. Bidding should be practiced. Cost of each service should be written in detail. One can ask for referrals from Urban Forestry of the city.