Is it time to call a tree service in Clute to remove that old tree? It can be a painful choice to make, but sometimes the tree gets too close to the house, gets too diseased, gets an incurable infestation of some pest, or grows too tall and gets close to a power line. If any of these things occur, its best to do the right thing and get rid of the tree. Although you might have spent hours and hours getting the tree to where it is today, it is almost dishonorable to the tree to allow it to suffer in bad conditions.
Our tree removal service will plan it out, climb up the tree and tie two long ropes near the top. Anchor them on the opposite side of the one that we want it to fall towards. This will allow us to adjust the direction the tree is being lowered in, just in case it starts leaning towards anything it could destroy.
Call Us Now for a Free Quote on Tree Removal, Tree Topping, Tree Pruning and Stump Removal.
Call Now (832) 900-4016
Once the tree is down, stump removal can be slightly more difficult. We have several choices; use a stump chipper that will completely destroy the visible section of the stump. Or we can dig it out. Digging out the stump is much more thorough, but takes time. You can choose to do this yourself or have the family help. If you have kids this shouldn’t be a problem. Kids often find the thought of digging fun, and are excited to go outside and dig all day long with their friends.
Although a homeowner could trim large trees it is best left to a professional tree trimming service because they have the knowledge, experience, and equipment. If you are planning on hiring a professional to trim your trees there are several factors that figure into the cost. Some of these factors include where you are located, size of the tree(s), amount of trimming that is required, accessibility to the tree(s), how much time has elapsed since the last trimming, health of the tree, travel expenses, risks involved, type of equipment, how long to complete the job, and more. Here are some examples of tree trimming costs.
• Trees like olive, mulberry, dogwood that are twenty-five to thirty feet high would cost approximately seventy-five to four hundred fifty dollars but this does not include the clearance cost.
• Trees like crabapple, black gum, black adler that are thirty to sixty fee high would cost approximately one hundred seventy five to eight hundred eighty dollars, also excluding obstacle clearance charges
• Trees like red oak, American ash, pine trees, locust, sugar maple can grow more than sixty feet tall and will involve more expenditures. They can cost approximately three hundred to more than one thousand dollars.
It is important that you do tree trimming on a regular basis as it will help to keep them healthy and strong, makes them disease free, and increases their longevity. Also, broken or dead branches could fall over power lines or roofs and cause a lot of damage.
Call Us Now for a Free Quote on Tree Removal, Tree Topping, Tree Pruning and Stump Removal in Clute.
Call Now (832) 900-4016
Tree Trimming - Is Your Tree Diseased?
Coverage for damage caused by trees and for the trees themselves is one of many confusing areas of a Homeowners insurance policy.
Your neighbors' tree falls and damages your garage, shed and fence.
Will insurance pay for the damage?
Whose insurance should pay?
What will they pay for?
A tree falls in your yard.
Will your insurance policy pay for it to be removed?
Will it pay for a new tree?
A tree limb breaks from wind or a lightning storm and is dangling over your house.
Will your insurance policy pay for it to be removed?
What if it's hanging over a neighbor's house?
A tree falls on your car.
What policy will cover the damage to my car?
Is there coverage for the tree removal?
First, the basics; it does not matter whose tree it was. If there is damage to your property (from anyone's tree) your insurance policy is the one to respond. If there is damage from your tree to a neighbor's property, their insurance policy is involved. If there is damage to both properties (from anyone's tree) both policies will be involved and each will deal with its own property only.
The only time a Homeowners insurance policy should be involved with damage to someone else's property is if there is liability involved. That is if the tree was rotten or leaning and should have been removed or trimmed prior to the damage occurring. Even then the damaged properties insurance policy will generally pay for their customer's damage and then try to recover their money from the tree owners' insurance company.
It is your responsibility to protect your property. The insurance policy only covers damage, NOT potential damage. The same is true if one of your trees is dangling over someone else's property, no coverage for potential damage.
If you ignore the situation and the tree later falls and causes damage to the neighbor's home their insurance will cover their damage. They will then want to recover their money from your insurance company, or you. This is called subrogation.
If the later damage occurs to your home your insurance company could try to deny coverage because you did not protect the property.
The Homeowners insurance policy covers sudden and accidental damage it is not a maintenance policy.
Finally, damage to any automobile will only be covered on the auto policy (then only if you have Comprehensive coverage). The tree removal will not be covered by your Homeowners policy unless other real property was damaged.
See our websites mentioned below for more information. You can send direct questions or read what other homeowners have asked.
How to Start Your Own Stump Grinding Service Business
If you need to remove a tree from your yard for any reason, whether it is unhealthy and likely to fall or simply blocking your view, it is always recommended that you hire a professional for this task. Attempting to remove a tree on your own is very dangerous, and can easily lead to personal injury, electrical shock, or property damage.
When choosing a tree removal company, it is important to choose an experienced, reputable company. Do not trust your property with a company that cuts costs by cutting corners. Know what to look for in a tree service professional to ensure that you are getting the best value for your money.
- Fully Licensed and Insured. If you hire a company that is not insured, you are asking for a lawsuit. If anything goes wrong or a worker is injured while working on your property, you can be held liable. Although an insured company may charge a little more to cover the insurance, you will not have to worry about hefty legal fees in the case of an accident.
- Training and Equipment. It takes more than a truck and a chainsaw to properly remove a tree. The best tree removal professionals are fully trained and equipped for any job, whether they are simply trimming a few branches or brining in a crane to remove a large tree.
- Stump Grinding. If a company does not have the proper equipment to remove and grind the tree's stump, you could be left with unsightly stumps dotting your yard. When you are speaking to tree removal companies, ask them if they will grind the stumps when they are finished removing the tree. Many companies will provide this service at no additional charge.
- Good Reputation. When you are considering different companies, it helps to hear what others have to say. Look online at various customer review sites to see what previous customers have said about their experiences with the tree removal companies in your area. It is normal to have one or two negative reviews, but if you are consistently seeing more horror stories than praise, it is time to move on. Look for a company that is praised by past customers for professionalism, service, and excellent results.
A diseased or dying tree is a safety hazard, and you should not delay in having one removed from your yard. However, do not rush into a decision by hiring the cheapest tree removal company you can find. Always do business with companies that are fully licensed and insured and known for their professionalism and quality work. Taking the time to choose the right company will provide a much better experience in the long run.