Is it time to call a tree service in Four Corners to remove that old tree? It can be a painful choice to make, but sometimes the tree gets too close to the house, gets too diseased, gets an incurable infestation of some pest, or grows too tall and gets close to a power line. If any of these things occur, its best to do the right thing and get rid of the tree. Although you might have spent hours and hours getting the tree to where it is today, it is almost dishonorable to the tree to allow it to suffer in bad conditions.
Our tree removal service will plan it out, climb up the tree and tie two long ropes near the top. Anchor them on the opposite side of the one that we want it to fall towards. This will allow us to adjust the direction the tree is being lowered in, just in case it starts leaning towards anything it could destroy.
Call Us Now for a Free Quote on Tree Removal, Tree Topping, Tree Pruning and Stump Removal.
Call Now (832) 900-4016
Once the tree is down, stump removal can be slightly more difficult. We have several choices; use a stump chipper that will completely destroy the visible section of the stump. Or we can dig it out. Digging out the stump is much more thorough, but takes time. You can choose to do this yourself or have the family help. If you have kids this shouldn’t be a problem. Kids often find the thought of digging fun, and are excited to go outside and dig all day long with their friends.
Tree Removal Costs: The Things That Need To Be Considered
Although a homeowner could trim large trees it is best left to a professional tree trimming service because they have the knowledge, experience, and equipment. If you are planning on hiring a professional to trim your trees there are several factors that figure into the cost. Some of these factors include where you are located, size of the tree(s), amount of trimming that is required, accessibility to the tree(s), how much time has elapsed since the last trimming, health of the tree, travel expenses, risks involved, type of equipment, how long to complete the job, and more. Here are some examples of tree trimming costs.
• Trees like olive, mulberry, dogwood that are twenty-five to thirty feet high would cost approximately seventy-five to four hundred fifty dollars but this does not include the clearance cost.
• Trees like crabapple, black gum, black adler that are thirty to sixty fee high would cost approximately one hundred seventy five to eight hundred eighty dollars, also excluding obstacle clearance charges
• Trees like red oak, American ash, pine trees, locust, sugar maple can grow more than sixty feet tall and will involve more expenditures. They can cost approximately three hundred to more than one thousand dollars.
It is important that you do tree trimming on a regular basis as it will help to keep them healthy and strong, makes them disease free, and increases their longevity. Also, broken or dead branches could fall over power lines or roofs and cause a lot of damage.
Call Us Now for a Free Quote on Tree Removal, Tree Topping, Tree Pruning and Stump Removal in Four Corners.
Call Now (832) 900-4016
How To Deal With Tree Removal After Storm Damage
Tree removal costs vary on the type of job or service needed. It also depends on level of difficulty needed and the obstacles that affect tree removal. It depends on the operating cost of the entire service. It also depends on the equipment to be used. The position or location also affects the price. The size which includes the height, width and number of branches are additional concerns. Looking at all these factors would then give anyone the proposition that it is expensive in a sense. Getting a service from certified and skilled workers would instantly give anyone the impression that service fees can not be bargained. For instance stump removal cost varies depending on the size and stump placement. Pruning services vary depending on the species, age, location and how often it will be performed.
Typically, trimming large and mature trees would approximately charge $500 to $1400 each tree. Large trees are those with 60-100 ft height. This includes ancient maples, walnuts, elms, Black Locust, Red Oak and American Ash. Smaller trees about 30 ft high like Russian Olive, Dogwood or Mulberry cost about $125 to $450. Medium size trees like Crabapple and Black Gum which are about 30-60 ft high are charged about $200-$900. Old and dry trees are rated cheaper cost since they are easy to chopped down.
- Share work with the tree removal services. Offer to help in cleaning mess after cutting/trimming. Invest in inexpensive electric chainsaw, and work your way to do branch trimming. The latest electric chainsaws are designed to be lightweight and easy to operate. One has to just use it with care and safety precautions. Branches can be brought to wood recycling centers. It is also best to invite neighbors to share the wood with.
- Learn to perform stump removal without stump grinder techniques. It is a cheaper alternative but may require patience and time.
- Get several estimates before deciding on getting the service. Bidding should be practiced. Cost of each service should be written in detail. One can ask for referrals from Urban Forestry of the city.
Benefits Of A Tree Removal Service
There are many reasons that removing trees from your property should be considered. The biggest reasons, of course, surround the need to change the look of your yard and might involve the moving instead of the removal of that giant. The need to get rid of a diseased or dying one is also important for safety reasons. Tree removal professionals should be contacted for most of these operations because of what could go wrong in the process.
The right company to come in and perform this task must be knowledgeable about what they are doing. They will need to have all of the equipment necessary to take these, sometime, 100 foot eco systems down. Thought should be made about whether it is appropriate to do this or to trim them to present a less dangerous profile.
The expertise exists for these trees to be removed if that is what is needed. They are usually certified as arborists who can perform any of the tree trimming that may be needed. This would be something to think about, first, as trees contribute to the oxygen production and provide shade and homes for birds and other critters.
One other thing to think about is the permits, fees and or fines that many communities asses whenever the subject of tree removal comes up. This could present a deterrent to the removal. A tree trimming or tree service company can help you jump through all of those hoops and make for a beautiful resolution.