Is it time to call a tree service in Piney Point Village to remove that old tree? It can be a painful choice to make, but sometimes the tree gets too close to the house, gets too diseased, gets an incurable infestation of some pest, or grows too tall and gets close to a power line. If any of these things occur, its best to do the right thing and get rid of the tree. Although you might have spent hours and hours getting the tree to where it is today, it is almost dishonorable to the tree to allow it to suffer in bad conditions.
Our tree removal service will plan it out, climb up the tree and tie two long ropes near the top. Anchor them on the opposite side of the one that we want it to fall towards. This will allow us to adjust the direction the tree is being lowered in, just in case it starts leaning towards anything it could destroy.
Call Us Now for a Free Quote on Tree Removal, Tree Topping, Tree Pruning and Stump Removal.
Call Now (832) 900-4016
Once the tree is down, stump removal can be slightly more difficult. We have several choices; use a stump chipper that will completely destroy the visible section of the stump. Or we can dig it out. Digging out the stump is much more thorough, but takes time. You can choose to do this yourself or have the family help. If you have kids this shouldn’t be a problem. Kids often find the thought of digging fun, and are excited to go outside and dig all day long with their friends.
Tree Removal Service: The Different Benefits Of Getting One
The cost of tree removal changes with the trees position, height, width, quantity of branches and how close it is to utility lines or additional obstructions.
Smaller trees equal to or up to about 30 feet in height, and with clearance of buildings, obstructions and city utility lines cost approximately $125-$450 to take out.
Medium type trees ranging at 30 - 60 feet high that are isolated from obstacles and Calgary utility lines run $175 - $900.
Larger taller trees at the range of 60 - 80 feet in height, are approximately $400 - $1,000.
Massive Trees 80 -100 feet in height could cost the owner anywhere from $900-$1,500 +.
Here are some things that should be included and looked at before work begins.
Chipping branches could be an additional $60 - $150/hour, if not included in the original estimate. A lot of companies charge approximately $50 - $100 to haul away the load of tree chips.
Using an out of city arborist will cost drive time plus their mileage. Arborist consultations could cost up to $125/hour.
Check up on your local city codes. A lot of trees, weather on the street or on private property, are protected in different areas. This is one matter we can personally advise with our estimates too.
Call Us Now for a Free Quote on Tree Removal, Tree Topping, Tree Pruning and Stump Removal in Piney Point Village.
Call Now (832) 900-4016
How to Quickly and Easily Remove Large Tree Stumps From Your Landscape
Although a homeowner could trim large trees it is best left to a professional tree trimming service because they have the knowledge, experience, and equipment. If you are planning on hiring a professional to trim your trees there are several factors that figure into the cost. Some of these factors include where you are located, size of the tree(s), amount of trimming that is required, accessibility to the tree(s), how much time has elapsed since the last trimming, health of the tree, travel expenses, risks involved, type of equipment, how long to complete the job, and more. Here are some examples of tree trimming costs.
• Trees like olive, mulberry, dogwood that are twenty-five to thirty feet high would cost approximately seventy-five to four hundred fifty dollars but this does not include the clearance cost.
• Trees like crabapple, black gum, black adler that are thirty to sixty fee high would cost approximately one hundred seventy five to eight hundred eighty dollars, also excluding obstacle clearance charges
• Trees like red oak, American ash, pine trees, locust, sugar maple can grow more than sixty feet tall and will involve more expenditures. They can cost approximately three hundred to more than one thousand dollars.
It is important that you do tree trimming on a regular basis as it will help to keep them healthy and strong, makes them disease free, and increases their longevity. Also, broken or dead branches could fall over power lines or roofs and cause a lot of damage.
Why Prune a Tree, Especially in the Winter?
If you need to remove a tree from your yard for any reason, whether it is unhealthy and likely to fall or simply blocking your view, it is always recommended that you hire a professional for this task. Attempting to remove a tree on your own is very dangerous, and can easily lead to personal injury, electrical shock, or property damage.
When choosing a tree removal company, it is important to choose an experienced, reputable company. Do not trust your property with a company that cuts costs by cutting corners. Know what to look for in a tree service professional to ensure that you are getting the best value for your money.
- Fully Licensed and Insured. If you hire a company that is not insured, you are asking for a lawsuit. If anything goes wrong or a worker is injured while working on your property, you can be held liable. Although an insured company may charge a little more to cover the insurance, you will not have to worry about hefty legal fees in the case of an accident.
- Training and Equipment. It takes more than a truck and a chainsaw to properly remove a tree. The best tree removal professionals are fully trained and equipped for any job, whether they are simply trimming a few branches or brining in a crane to remove a large tree.
- Stump Grinding. If a company does not have the proper equipment to remove and grind the tree's stump, you could be left with unsightly stumps dotting your yard. When you are speaking to tree removal companies, ask them if they will grind the stumps when they are finished removing the tree. Many companies will provide this service at no additional charge.
- Good Reputation. When you are considering different companies, it helps to hear what others have to say. Look online at various customer review sites to see what previous customers have said about their experiences with the tree removal companies in your area. It is normal to have one or two negative reviews, but if you are consistently seeing more horror stories than praise, it is time to move on. Look for a company that is praised by past customers for professionalism, service, and excellent results.
A diseased or dying tree is a safety hazard, and you should not delay in having one removed from your yard. However, do not rush into a decision by hiring the cheapest tree removal company you can find. Always do business with companies that are fully licensed and insured and known for their professionalism and quality work. Taking the time to choose the right company will provide a much better experience in the long run.